Physical Education: February 2023Torrance-South Bay YMCA 2900 West Sepulveda Boulevard Torrance, CA 90505 Organized by YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles
About this event
This activity is closed to further registration.
Kids will enjoy learning and playing a variety of fun games that they can play at home or at the park!
Youth Fitness Guidelines:
1. YMCA supervision guidelines require parents of children less than 6 years of age to remain in program/class rooms with their children at all times. Parents of children under the age of 12 must remain in the facility while their children are signed in to programs/classes.
2. $5 No Show Fee: In order to monitor openings for waitlisted children, we ask that families un-enroll from classes that are free with membership by the 3rd Saturday of the session if not planning to attend at least ½ of the classes. A $5 No Show fee will be charged to those who miss 3 of 5 Youth Fitness classes.
3. Children may only be taken to the restroom by a parent and/or guardian.
4. We ask that families observe program times and rosters. Members may arrive up to 15 minutes after the class start time in order for children to still be able to participate. We ask that members pick up their children from class on time, as instructors often have other responsibilities to attend to immediately following their classes.
5. Children and family members who are not enrolled in a class are welcome to observe, but cannot participate in order to accommodate members who are enrolled in the class.
6. Water is allowed in all program rooms. All other beverages and food may be consumed in the lobby areas.
Health Notes: - The YMCA follows all state and local health requirements, and all participants and spectators will be required to do the same. Masks are optional for participants and spectators.
-Routine screen testing is not required, but highly recommended.
February 07 - 28, 2023
3:30 PM to 4:15 PM
Age and Gender
Torrance-South Bay YMCA2900 West Sepulveda Boulevard Torrance, CA 90505