Join us for our 4th Annual 5K for Women’s Health celebrating the women we love.
Walk or run at Surprise Stadium for our mothers, sisters, friends, partners, daughters, and granddaughters.
This event is open to everyone and offers the opportunity to participate onsite…or virtually. Sign up individually or as a team. Add to the fun by dressing up!
This year, proceeds will benefit diabetes prevention education through Sun Health Wellness. With each step, you’re not only improving your health, but also the health of the special people in your life and throughout our community.
Want to form a team or join one? Great! It’s easy to do when you register.
Questions? Contact Joyce.Wilt@sunhealth.org or (623) 471-8508.
Sign up by September 1 for a discounted registration fee.
Event details and schedule
About the Event
Sun Health Foundation’s 4th Annual 5K for Women’s Health celebrates the steps we take to maintain or improve our health. It also supports those we love in achieving the goals they have set for themselves. Investing in the health and wellbeing of our communities benefits us all. Together, we will ensure superior healthcare in our communities today and for future generations. For more information, visit SunHealthFoundation.org or call (623) 471-8500.
Mail-in and Virtual Run Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Can't make it to this year's event but still want to participate? Join the 5K for Women’s Health Race virtually from any location. You can walk, run, or use the treadmill at any pace you like. All virtual race participants will receive a custom event finisher's medal and custom event dri-fit tech t-shirt. All you have to do is register above! Please note - your packet for virtual participation will be mailed out the week following the event.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for all participants
Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups for the 5K distance (Race Day Participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over
- Pre- and Post-Race snacks (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Event managed by StartLine Racing. Club SLR discounts do not apply.
- Please note any race related items (shirts, medals, etc.) will NOT be mailed to those that do not attend.
Race Day Information
- Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 6:30am at Surprise Stadium (map).
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
Cost of registration on race day will be:
- 5K - $40
- We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
- No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
- Walkers are welcome!
- Please no pets
- This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds due to weather.
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Friday, September 22, 2023 at Sun Health Foundation Offices from 3-6pm (map)
- Sun Health is located at 14719 W Grand Avenue, Surprise, AZ 85374
- Sunday, September 24, 2023 at Surprise Stadium (race location) beginning at 6:30am
- September 22 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at Sun Health Foundation from 3-6pm
- September 24 6:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration Open
- September 24 7:30 AM - 5K Run Begins
- September 24 8:15 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx.)