Dance Away StressMarinwood CSD 775 Miller Creek Rd San Rafael, CA 94903 Organized by Marinwood Community Services District
About this event
This activity is closed to further registration.
Did you know dancing is the best exercise? In this class you will have fun and feel immediate release, letting go of stress and tension. We will stretch, swing and sway without memorizing steps as everyone moves within thier own limits. We will move and improvise to exciting music genres: Rhythm & Blues, Latin, Rock n' Roll, Folk and Jazz. Claire's instructions are easy to follow and will energize your whole body, mind and spirit!
No previous dance background necessary! Classes are safe for those with limited mobility. Preview Claire's class with a 15 minute overview via Zoom. Contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session.
- Dancing is the best exercise and the one you will enjoy doing. Dancing is fun!
- Dancing boosts your mood, instills confidence and wards off anxiety.
- Dancing relieves stress and tension, even swaying or waltzing improves mood.
- Dancing brings body, mind and spirit together.
- Dancing increases aerobic activity that we may not achieve in daily exercise.
- Dancing is a social activity linked to improved health and a positive outlook.
Led by Instructor Claire Cohn, M.A., B.F.A., dancer, choreographer and movement therapist.
Activity Other Category
April 28 - May 26, 2023
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Age and Gender
Marinwood CSD775 Miller Creek Rd San Rafael, CA 94903