Improve your confidence, increase your focus, and develop more self-control in our Therapeutic Recreation Martial Arts classes, designed specifically for individuals with disabilities. The classes focus on basic Karate moves delivered through enjoyable games and activities, creating a fun, yet structured experience.
Level of Instruction: All levels welcome, see our TR policies for information on levels of medical and personal support required. www.ParkerRec.com/TRPolicies
- Learn new skills or improve upon existing skills
- Improve gross motor skills
- Improve social connection
- Improve emotional and mental wellbeing
- Improve life skills such as problem solving, teamwork and sportsmanship
- Achieve fitness, health, and wellness goals
- Increase individual self-confidence
- Enjoy a fun, valuable experience
Instructor: Master Nick Luft, Parker Academy Martial Arts
For help registering or for more information, contact Heather Ballantyne at 303.805.3208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Requirements: Wear athletic clothes and closed toe shoes, bring a water bottle. A completed Therapeutic Recreation Assessment Form needs to be turned in to Heather prior to participation.
Equipment: All equipment will be supplied
Therapeutic Rec: Martial Arts (7+yrs) F23/W24 #47586