Red Cross Lifeguard Certification #2Litchfield Park Recreation Center 100 S. Old Litchfield Road LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ 85340 Organized by CITY OF LITCHFIELD PARK
About this event
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, March 16, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in Litchfield Park Recreation Center's American Red Cross Lifeguarding course!
The course will be held at : Litchfield Park Recreation Center 100 S Old Litchfield Rd. Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Those that complete the prerequisite swimming skills evaluation and class will received a two (2) year certification in Lifeguarding/CPR/AED/First-Aid by the American Red Cross.
Requirements: Participants MUST be at least 15 years old to enroll in class and successfully complete all aspects of the prerequisite testing.
Prerequisite Testing (held on the first day of class)
- Pass a 300 yard swim (freestyle & breaststroke are the only swim strokes permitted)
- Timed swim and brick retrieval from a 10ft depth (1min 40sec)
- No hands tread for 2 minutes in deep water
- Purchase Lifeguarding manual ($34.99) HERE
- Monday, March 13 / 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday, March 14 / 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday, March 15 / 9am - 5pm
- Thursday, March 16 / 9am - 5pm
If you have questions please contact or office at 623-935-9040 or email Samantha Tellez, Aquatics Coordinator, at email@example.com.
LP Pool at Litchfield Park Recreation Center
LP Lifeguard Room at Litchfield Park Recreation Center
Annual Registration Fee
or Annual Registration Fee
Litchfield Park Staff
March 13 - 16, 2023
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Age and Gender
Litchfield Park Recreation Center100 S. Old Litchfield Road LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ 85340