Thank you for your interest in Litchfield Park Recreation Center's American Red Cross Lifeguarding course!
The course will be held at : Litchfield Park Recreation Center 100 S Old Litchfield Rd. Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Those that complete the prerequisite swimming skills evaluation and class will received a two (2) year certification in Lifeguarding/CPR/AED/First-Aid by the American Red Cross.
Requirements: Participants MUST be at least 15 years old to enroll in class and successfully complete all aspects of the prerequisite testing.
Prerequisite Testing (held on the first day of class)
- Pass a 300 yard swim (freestyle & breaststroke are the only swim strokes permitted)
- Timed swim and brick retrieval from a 10ft depth (1min 40sec)
- No hands tread for 2 minutes in deep water
- Purchase Lifeguarding manual ($34.99) HERE
- Download a FREE lifeguarding manual HERE
- Monday, March 13 / 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday, March 14 / 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday, March 15 / 9am - 5pm
- Thursday, March 16 / 9am - 5pm
If you have questions please contact or office at 623-935-9040 or email Samantha Tellez, Aquatics Coordinator, at email@example.com.
LP Pool at Litchfield Park Recreation Center
LP Lifeguard Room at Litchfield Park Recreation Center
Annual Registration Fee
or Annual Registration Fee
Litchfield Park Staff