North Shore Century 2023Dawes Park, Church St. and Sheridan Rd. 1700 Sheridan Rd. Evanston, IL 60202 Organized by Evanston Bike Club $25 instant refund on this event with gift card.
About this event
We’ll send your reminder 2 days before this event closes so you don’t miss out.
You will no longer receive email alerts about this activity.
Join us on Sunday, September 10th when the Evanston Bicycle Club presents one of Chicagoland's premiere invitational rides - The 38th annual North Shore Century.
You’ll ride through beautiful neighborhoods, view unique architectural treasures, pedal down tree-lined streets and feel the refreshing breezes of Lake Michigan while enjoying the flat to rolling countryside between Chicago and Wisconsin.
Choose the ride that’s right for you – 100, 62, 50 or 25 miles.
- Routes are clearly marked on road pavement.
- Route cue sheets are available in print or digital download.
- Multiple rest stops offer food & beverage plus mechanical support.
- Radio-directed SAG vehicles provide mid-ride assistance for emergencies.
Event details and schedule
The North Shore Century starts & finishes at Dawes Park in Evanston.
Check-in opens at 6am; All check-in ends at 11am.
- Please bring Active.com confirmation e-mail with QR code to speed your check-in.
- Route cue sheets & NSC wristband ID are provided at check-in; The wristband is your "ticket" to rest stop & SAG support.
Event closes at 6pm; Rest stop hours vary by location. To complete routes before ride support ends, plan your ride start time:
- 100-mile riders start: 6 am to 7:00 am;
- 62-mile riders start: 6 am to 10 am;
- 50-mile & 25-mile riders start: 6 am to 11 am.
T-shirt orders must be claimed by 11am; Claimed shirts may be held on request until 6pm.
See website for details: www.northshorecentury.org.
Don’t forget your helmet, visible clothing, and your bike in good riding condition.
Registrations ends Sunday, September 10 at 11:00 am.
September 10, 2023
Dawes Park, Church St. and Sheridan Rd.1700 Sheridan Rd. Evanston, IL 60202