Introduce your child to America's favorite pastime through this beloved Hill House class. Your future big-leaguer will learn the fundamentals of baseball through fun games and activities. Our knowledgeable, supportive coaches will lead weekly sessions that cover the basics of hitting, throwing, fielding, and base running. Whether or not they have familiarity with baseball, this class promises to keep them active and smiling!
Equipment needed for this program:
- Personal equipment (bats, etc.) are welcome!
- Gloves are encouraged but not required.
- All other needed equipment or materials will be provided by Hill House.
Important guidelines and notes for this season:
- Families are welcome and encouraged to stay and watch the program, but MUST CHECK-IN with Hill House Staff if dropping off.
- If class is moved indoors it becomes a DROP-OFF only program.
- If class is cancelled due to inclement weather or the instructor being unavailable, we will offer a make-up class.
- We are unfortunately unable to provide individual make-up classes if the participant is absent.
- An administrative fee ($20) may be applied for withdrawal requests after the start of the season.
- For our most up-to-date health & safety guidelines regarding COVID-19, please visit our website’s dedicated COVID-19 page.
- All Hill House families are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct—treating our staff, volunteers, and other families with respect. Violations will be reported, and multiple violations may result in action, including removal from programs.
Boston Common Baseball Field at Boston Common Athletic Fields