Tidal Basin Run membershipHains Point, East Potomac Park 927 Ohio Drive SW Washington, DC 20024 Organized by Tidal Basin Run $25 instant refund on this event with gift card.
About this event
We’ll send your reminder 2 days before this event closes so you don’t miss out.
You will no longer receive email alerts about this activity.
- Tidal Basin Runs are free training runs for fun and fitness on the third Wednesday of each month. Please join us!
- Our current meeting spot is Bluemont Park South Shelter, 329 North Manchester Street, Arlington VA | MAP
- We host three runs: 1500 meters (0.93 miles) at 12:00 noon, followed by 3000 meters (1.86 miles) and 5000 meters (3.11 miles) at 12:15 PM.
- For each race, we have a designated non-runner to start the clock and record finisher times
- Although the monthly runs are informal and free, we record and report results on-line and to RacePacket, and Washington Running Report.
- We also offer special runs with 1500m, 3000m, 5000m, and 10000m on national holidays.
Event details and schedule
- REGULAR MONTHLY RUNS:
- LOCATION: Bluemont Park South Shelter, 329 North Manchester Street, Arlington VA, the starting line of many local runs
- DIRECTIONS: From Arlington Boulevard, turn norh on Manchester Street until it ends. Then turn right into theparking lot.
- 11:50 AM - Free registration opens
- 12:00 noon - 1500-meter race begins
- 12:15 PM - 3000-meter and 5000-meter races begin
- Post-event refreshments
- COURSES: All events are out'and'back on Four Mile Run Trail and W&OD Trail. No cross streets, one brief rise about one mile out (to small to call it a hill).
- BATHROOMS: Available near playground south of the shelter and at Bluemont Park North shelter, 601 North Manchester Street
- PARKING: Free on-site and on-street
January 01, 2010 - January 12, 2030
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Hains Point, East Potomac Park927 Ohio Drive SW Washington, DC 20024