Cooperation in Providing Nutritional Information: This year the media communications department was helpful and tried to provide as much information as possible. Thank you.
Health Score: (** 3/4)
The CafePlus is not bad because, at the very least, you get the protein from the tuna, and it's low in calories. Maybe you can get rid of the cookies (give them to the flight attendant as a gift). I also like the Cobb Salad, and the good news is that the dressing is typically on the side.
In terms of snacks, the only one that looks good is the chips and salsa at 130 calories. The nuts would be great; however, you need to split them with eight to 10 people. Avoid the new Bacon/Egg Salad Croissant Box at more than 700 calories.
Snacks and Snack Boxes
- Blue Diamond Roasted, Salted Almonds $5.00 (1,020 calories, 220 minutes of walking).
- Pringles $3.00 (390 calories, 84 minutes of walking).
- Mini Chips Ahoy! $3.00 (550 calories, 119 minutes of walking).
- M&M's (525 calories, 113 minutes of walking).
- Mareblu Naturals - Blueberry Pomegranate $4.00 (450 calories, 97 minutes of walking).
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Multigrain Chips & Frontera Chunky Tomato Salsa (130 calories, 28 minutes of walking).
Snack Boxes (Available on most flights over 2.5 hours departing between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m.)
- Chicken salad (140 calories)
- Partners crackers (80 calories)
- PopChips (50 calories)
- Walkers white chocolate and raspberry cookies (120 calories)
- Ocean Spray Craisins (100-calorie pack)
- Emerald natural almonds (100-calorie pack)
- Total = 590 calories, 127 minutes of walking
Caf? Snack $4.50
- Madi K's Almonds roasted salted blend trail mix (140 calories)
- Pepperidge Farm Distinctive crackers (70 calories)
- Glacier Ridge Farms white cheddar cheese (50 calories)
- Walkers shortbread round cookie (80 calories)
- Brach's Star Brites mint (20 calories)
- Total = 360 calories, 78 minutes of walking.
Chicken Cobb Salad $8.00
- Cobb salad with diced breast of chicken, eggs, corn, chopped bacon on a bed of mesclun lettuce mix, served with ranch dressing.
- 390 calories, 84 minutes walking.
Fruit and Cheese Platter $8.00
- Fresh seasonal fruit paired with a trio of Brie, cheddar and smoked Gouda accompanied by Pepperidge Farm crackers.
- 370 calories, 80 minutes of walking.
California Chicken Flatbread Wrap $8.00
- Oven-roasted chicken, turkey bacon, tomato and lettuce wrapped in Lavosh Bread with avocado mayo spread. Served with kettle chips and Milano cookies.
- 630 calories, 136 minutes walking.
Breakfast Croissant with Fruit & Yogurt $8.00
- Flaky croissant filled with turkey bacon, cheese and egg salad complemented by fresh fruit and yogurt.
- 730 calories, 158 minutes walking.