DescriptionWe're all about decorating today! We’ll make two of my favorite buttercreams, and then you will learn to pipe stunning Instagram worthy floral cupcakes with just a few easy-to find piping tips. I’ll share my tips for getting perfectly baked cupcakes – no domes! A supply list of piping tips will be sent prior to class if you’d like to purchase your own so you can recreate these cupcakes (or cakes) at home!
All ingredients, aprons and equipment are included in the registration and materials fee. All you need to bring is yourself and a to-go container for your creations!
Recipes and equipment suggestions will be handed out in class. Want to attend class with your young adult ages 12+ - please contact the instructor prior to signing up. What can you expect from our class together?
- The class is fully interactive, so feel free to ask questions as we go through the recipes and techniques
- Great results are about more than the recipe. Expect to learn basic principles of cooking such as mise en place, proper cooking techniques, essential equipment, ingredients and all-around kitchen safety to take your cooking to the next level.
- Please have long hair tied back, as we will be cooking together and serving food family style at the end of class.
- Please wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes as you will be standing and working in a kitchen environment.
- Be prepared to work in teams of 2 – 4, depending on class size.
- Please alert your instructor to any food allergies BEFORE the day of class so we can plan accordingly. Please email your instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions as all ingredients may not be specified in menu titles. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Scroll down for important program information.
Students 17 and under must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Activity Secondary Category
Adults (Age 18+)
CAB Room #2 at Community Activities Building