This course is closed to further registration.
Make sure to purchase textbook Aula Internacional 2 PLUS (Step 3, add merchandise, choose between pick up or shipping)
Level A2 Objectives:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Required book and workbook can be purchased at time of registration. Books can be picked up at the Registration Office on the 2nd floor.
- AVE Spanish Online Course is optional and can also be purchased at time of registration.
211 E 49th St. Classroom TBA
FREE ICNYWINTER2024 Student Membership (included)