With safety at the forefront of this event, bike and run portions will take place in the gymnasium to allow for safe distancing.
Do you know your endurance? When was the last time you challenged yourself? Have you ever done an indoor triathlon? Swim, Bike and Run your way, through this challenge at The CORE.
Athletes will swim for 10 minutes, bike for 15 Minutes, and run for 15 minutes. Total distance traveled for each athlete will be measured at the conclusion of the event.
Event details and schedule
- You must register by Friday, February 23, 2024 to be guaranteed a participant t-shirt.
- Registration closes for this event on Thursday March 7th, 2024 or when the event capacity of 60 is reached, whichever comes first. THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT OR LATE REGISTRATIONS TAKEN.
- Participants will receive their event t-shirt when they check in for the event. Please make sure waiver is signed and bring a valid photo ID for check-in for the day of the event. Parking is available in The CORE parking lot.
- Heats will be assigned based on age & gender, if not previously requested. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your assigned heat time for check in and preparation.
- There will be a 10 minute transition between the swim and bike. 5 minute transition between the bike and run. The swim will take place in the CORE indoor pool. The bike will take place on a Keiser spin bike and the run will take place on a Precor treadmill.
What to Bring:
- TOWELS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
- Swimsuit, towel, and appropriate attire including athletic shoes for the bike and run, a water bottle and any sports drinks or energy gels you need for the event.