We're sorry, but online registration is not allowed for this activity. Please contact us during regular business hours for registration information.
Parking Permits for Wauconda High School students. Parking is in our "Fest" Parking lot across the street from the High School.
Parking Lot Regulations (STUDENT & PARENT MUST READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE)
1) All vehicles in the lot at 466 N. Main Street (across from the High School) must be displaying a current Wauconda Park District parking placard or it will be towed. Your permit must be hung from the mirror for the vehicle it is registered for, NO EXCEPTIONS or the vehicle will be towed. Please call the Wauconda Park District at 847-526-3610, if you will be using another car temporarily. Please provide your name, vehicle information, and length of time you will be using the other vehicle. If you do not provide the Park District with this information, your car will be towed.
2) All vehicles must have a parking placard displayed starting the first day of school, NO EXCEPTIONS.
3) Students who purchase a high school parking sticker/placard to park in the High School lot may not park in the Park District lot. Violators will be towed.
4) Vehicle must be parked in a proper manner within the marked lines. Parking is not allowed in handicapped spaces, without a handicapped placard being properly displayed. There is also no parking in spots reserved for District 118 staff. Any vehicle in violation will be towed.
5) The Park District is not responsible for any damage or theft that occurs to your vehicle in the lot.
6) Any vehicle leaking fluids will be towed at the owner's expense, after attempting to notify the car owner on record at the Park District office.
7) IF YOU REPLACE YOUR VEHICLE, YOU MUST BRING IN NEW CAR INFORMATION. You are responsible for placards.
8) If you lose or misplace your placard, you will not be re-issued another one. No replacement placards will be issued. You must purchase one at full price.
9) Placards are non-transferable from person to person.
10) We will not issue any warnings this year. Cars will be removed at owners expense for any infraction of rules listed.
11) We do not sell all parking spots in our lot to allow us to maneuver park district vehicles to and from our maintenance building.
12) Refunds are not issued unless we have a waiting list and we can re-sell your parking permit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Parking privileges may be revoked at any time because of reckless or dangerous driving, unsafe or noisy vehicles or other violations of parking regulations.