Mahi Mahi with Mango Sauce
Omega-3 fats are known for their anti-inflammatory effects. Inclusion of these foods has been shown to increase blood flow to the muscles during exercise, decrease muscle soreness, reduce swelling, and increase the range of motion after a tough workout.
More: 5 Simple Fish Recipes
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups diced mango
- Pinch salt 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 4-ounce pieces of mahi mahi
- In a skillet, saut? the ginger and onion with olive oil until the onion is translucent.
- Remove the onion mixture from the pan. Combine all ingredients, except mahi, in a blender. Puree until smooth and set aside.
- Bake mahi until cooked through.
- Serve one piece of fish with 1/2 cup of sauce drizzled over top.
Perfect your nutrition to boost your performance. Sign up for a race near you.