5. ...But Suddenly Wanting to Ask for Help from that Cute Trainer
"Hey, so I feel like I have a lot of tension in my shoulders. Could you check my form? Also, what are you doing later?"
6. Constantly Trying to Get Your Friends to Lift With You
"No, you will not bulk up and look like a man. Do I look like a man to you?"
7. Wanting to Happy Dance When You Nail That Last Rep
Don't mind me, I'm just going to bust out my Beyonc? moves for a second—because I'm a total badass!
More From Women's Health: The Playlist That'll Make Even Your Toughest Workouts Less Intimidating
8. Making Weird Grunting Noises
Wow, that actually did make that deadlift easier. But did I really just do that?!
9. Wanting to Spray Air Freshener in the Weight Room
Welp, I'm one of the only girls here—again—and it smells like straight-up man stank in here.
More From Women's Health: 5 Strength-Training Moves That Double as Cardio
10. Wondering If Those Guys Actually Plan on Lifting a Weight
They do two reps and then talk about fantasy football for 12 minutes. P.S.: I need that bench.
Read the original article published on Women's Health.