The last day for Internet Registration was Feb 20, 2022 11:59 PM.
- Adult leagues are divided into A (most competitive), B, and 40+.
- Leagues follow NFHS rules.
- 8 game season, 1 game per week.
- Games may be scheduled to start as early as 6:30 PM and as late as 9:30 PM.
- Top 8 teams per league will be entered into postseason, single elimination tournament.
- Teams must provide their own matching reversible jerseys (or different colored home and away jerseys) with legal basketball numbers.
- Legal numbers: 0, 1-5, 00, 10-15, 20-25, 30-35, 40-45, 50-55
- No digits higher than 5
- Register your TEAM here.
- Team fee: $400
- Individual player registration fees:
- Alpharetta residents: FREE
- Non-residents: $25
- If your team is sponsored by your Alpharetta based company, non-resident fees for employee-players may be waived. Please call or email for information and requirements.
- For info including rules, schedules, and scores visit: http://www.quickscores.com/alpharetta
- For additional info please contact Will Pennscott:
Alpharetta Community Center and Wills Park Recreation Center