We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, December 20, 2022.
Two courts available where players self-organize themselves into levels and play 6 vs 6 per court.
Registered players can check-in at the front office as early as 30 minutes prior to the program, or must be on-site within 5 minutes of start, or risk losing their spot. It is important to be game-ready within this time.
Drop-in $6, space permitting. Please call the front office at 8:15am on game-day (604-257-6976). One name per call. 4 spots reserved for drop-ins; max 28 players.
- Registered players must be checked-in at the Front Office as early as 30 minutes prior to the program, and on-site within 5 minutes of start, or risk losing their spot. It is important to be game-ready within this time.
- Registered players may not pass their spots onto anyone else. Registered players may not "share" spots either.
The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices:
- Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
- Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
- All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
Requests for refunds must be received at least 2 days prior to the 2nd scheduled class for pro-rated refund. Refunds are subject to a $5 administrative fee.
6 - Adult
Gymnasium at *Kitsilano Community Centre
CCA Membership: Kitsilano Y-2
or CCA Membership: Kitsilano Y-2