Woodland Trail Series 2022
- Thursday June 30th, 2022 6:30 pm RESULTS LINK
- Thursday July 28th, 2022 6:30 pm JULY RESULTS LINK
- Thursday August 25, 2022 6:00pm (earlier start)
Well-marked courses through single/double track trails and gravel roads. Each race will offer a different course to experience all West Hill has to offer. Join us for our 24th year!
- June - 5.5 miles Water station @ the end of Lima
- July - 4.6 miles Water station @ the start of Delta
- August - 3.2 miles Water station between Bravo & Charlie & BBQ after the race
Preview Runs for Each Course:
• June 23rd 5:30pm - meet at the entrance of West Hill Dam (Hartford Ave)
• July 21st 5:30pm - meet at the entrance of West Hill Dam (Hartford Ave)
• August 18th 5:30pm - meet at the entrance of West Hill Dam (Hartford Ave)
• June 23rd 7:30pm - Rushford’s Brewery Upton
• July 21st 7:30pm - Rushford’s Brewery Upton
• August 18th 7:30pm - Rushford’s Brewery Upton
- Bib pickup also available day of race at the race (June, July & August)
A portion of each race fee will be donated to an Organization TBD.
- Different course each month. June is ~ 5.6mi, July ~4mi, August ~3mi (+/-) well-marked course through single/double track trails and gravel roads. Each race (June, July and August) will offer a different course to experience all West Hill has to offer. Join us for our 24th year! The August race may be shorter (3-4 miles) so we have more time for the BBQ. See TVFR Website for course maps.
- There will be no Day-Of-Registration. Each race will be limited to 125 runners/walkers. Parking is limited, please arrive by 5:30pm to get to the designated parking area. The gate access to the start area will close approximately at 5:30. Limited parking is available at the Dam entrance but it's a 3/4 mile warmup run to the start line.
Something new to the Woodland Trail Series for the August race….
- We will be offering a FREE “Kid’s Dash”. Dash is the key word here as the kid’s dash will be approximately a 50 yard run across the beach area. The race is really recommended for the younger kids. While kids over 10 are welcome to participate it’s really for the little ones.
- The Kid’s Dash will take place right before we start the August race around 6pm. Please register so we have a count of the kids so we can have some of the traditional Woodland Awards for them.
Directions to the Registration Area:
- Attendees / Drivers will be entering thru the West Hill Dam entrance and directed to drive towards the West Hill Park to get to the registration area. Due to parking restrictions at West Hill Park, the races will be limited to 125 runners. PLEASE CAR POOL IF POSSIBLE! THANKS!
- We suggest that you arrive by 5:30pm (June/July) or 5:15 (August) to insure getting a parking spot near the start/finish. Otherwise you'll need to walk ~1.5 miles to the registration / start line.
- Race will be cancelled only in event of lightning and/or other severe weather…not if it is merely raining. Decisions are made in cooperation and advisement of the Park Rangers.
AWARDS and other stuff:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Overall M/F, top 3 M/F for each age group, Series M/F leader 2nd & 3rd place awarded following August race.
- BBQ after August race.
- Sheltered registration, indoor restrooms, awards & refreshments.
- West Hill Dam prohibits alcoholic beverages in the park.
Event details and schedule
- There will be no Day-Of-Registration. Each race will be limited to 125 runners/walkers. Parking is limited, please arrive early to get to the designated parking area.
- We encourage car pooling too!! There are limited parking spaces and access will be shut down once parking is full.
- LOCATION / TIMES:
- Participant cars will be entering thru West Hill Dam and directed to drive towards the parking area at West Hill Park and the registration tables.
- Start Time: 6:30PM for June & July, 6:00pm for August
- Entrance is located at 518 E. Hartford Ave, Uxbridge, MA 01569
- West Hill Dam prohibits alcoholic beverages in the park
~~~ A portion of each race fee will be donated to the Uxbridge Food Pantry. ~~~
Results posted on https://resultscui.active.com/ following the race.
Sorry - No Refunds
Like us on FACEBOOK