The last day for Internet Registration was Nov 20, 2021 11:59 PM.
Play & learn! Our parent-child classes create fun environments for kids to socialize and explore.
Fit n' Fun class allows for parent and child to bond while participating in physical activity by exploring locomotor movements and introducing games and sports.
Leap Into Literature allows for parent and child to bond by starting the class with a story time book read by the Y instructor and ends with a group game based on that day's story. Make the story come to life!
Youth Fitness Guidelines:
1. YMCA supervision guidelines require parents of children less than 6 years of age to remain in program/class rooms with their children at all times. Parents of children under the age of 12 must remain in the facility while their children are signed in to programs/classes.
2. $5 No Show Fee: In order to monitor openings for waitlisted children, we ask that families un-enroll from classes that are free with membership by the 3rd Saturday of the session if not planning to attend at least ½ of the classes. A $5 No Show fee will be charged to those who miss 3 of 5 Youth Fitness classes.
3. Children may only be taken to the restroom by a parent and/or guardian.
4. We ask that families observe program times and rosters. Members may arrive up to 15 minutes after the class start time in order for children to still be able to participate. We ask that members pick up their children from class on time, as instructors often have other responsibilities to attend to immediately following their classes.
5. Children and family members who are not enrolled in a class are welcome to observe, but cannot participate in order to accommodate members who are enrolled in the class.
6. Water is allowed in all program rooms. All other beverages and food may be consumed in the lobby areas.
Note: There will be no classes during the week of Thanksgiving, November 21-27.