Membership in the Chesapeake Bay Running Club entitles you to the following benefits:
- Discounts on select CBRC event fees
- Access to a network of runners in the Southern MD area for training runs, coaching tips, carpools to area races, and even road trips and mini-vacations to farther afield races
- Monthly CBRC newsletter
- Paid entry to select area races as a CBRC team member
- Invitations to club socials
- The inside scoop on volunteer opportunities at high-profile races
Membership runs calendar year and renewal is required every January.
The following membership dues are paid/renewed annually:
Individual Membership: $15
Youth Membership: $7.50
Family Membership: $25 per family
Family Membership Details:
Family memberships includes all members of an immediate family living in the same household.
- Parents of adult members not living in the same household do not qualify as members under their offspring’s membership.
- Adult children, defined as being 19 years and older, do not count under family memberships unless the adult child is a full-time student (at least 12 credit hours). Once the adult child reaches the age of 22, they will not qualify under the family membership regardless if they are a full-time student.
Event details and schedule