Rock Band Theory will meet in person for Fall Term 2021!
Participants will learn fundamental scale theory and discuss soloing strategies for rock- and blues-based improvisation.
New student enrollment is subject to instructor approval; please contact Music Center for more information.
Please note all classes are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment.
In Person Attendance Procedures:
Unless restricted by state or government restrictions, the class will be held in person.
Those attending in person will be required to:
- Complete our health questionnaire before each attended class.
- Fill out our one time waiver. Waiver will be provided at first session.
- Provide proof of vaccination. Exemptions may be made for health and religious reasons.
- Those exempted will be required to provide a negative test with 48 hours of entering Music Center for each visit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding exemptions.
- Adhere to Music Center’s continually developing reentry protocols.
901 N 96th St., Seattle, WA 98103
David Matthew Shere