The Santa Clarita Runners promote and support runners and running events throughout the Santa Clarita Valley and Southern California. The club provides a positive and supportive atmosphere for runners of all abilities and levels. Dues include a subscription to our monthly newsletter "The SCRambler." New members receive a SCR t-shirt. Visit our website at http://www.scrunners.org or find us on Facebook.
Event details and schedule
What we offer (in normal times)
- 10 mile training runs Saturday mornings (shorter and longer options are okay too!) Join us for coffee afterwards.
- Marathon training Sunday mornings (non-marathoners & shorter distances are okay!) Join us for coffee afterwards.
- Coached interval runs, track workout on Tuesday evenings.
- Tempo runs and hill training on Thursday evenings. Join us for dinner afterwards. Occasional “hilly” trail runs can take place during longer daylight savings period (mid-March to October)
- Members only race series and fun runs.
- Members only discounts on races and merchandise at some sporting goods stores.
- Monthly SCRambler e-Newsletter.
- Monthly social events, annual summer gathering and winter banquet.
- Santa Clarita Runners T-shirt for new members