We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, September 28, 2022.
Korean Karate is a hard-style martial art brought to the United States by Grand Master Duk Sung Son. Students are invited to learn the martial arts techniques taught to the Korean military. Students will develop speed, focus, power, balance and control for self-defense application. We believe a martial artist needs to be as fit as possible.
Our training program is tailored so that all skill levels are challenged. We cover the following basic regimen:
- Technique basics (punches, kicks, blocks)
- Kicking, sparring and conditioning drills
- step-and free-Sparring (Non contact and controlled contact)
- Hyung (Martial arts forms/patterns)
- Self defense situations and tactics
Activity Age Category
Doyle Recreation Dance Room at Doyle Recreation Center
Master Joe Montanez