We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, June 27, 2022.
This low impact workout is perfect for any age and kill level wanting little to no stress on their joints. It incorporates both cardio and light strength training.
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Please remember to bring your own mat and equipment.
• Classes are for individuals 18 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 14 residents.
• No spectators or companions please
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
In accordance with CDC and Pima County Health Department recommendations:
• NO masks are required for vaccinated residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine)
• Non-vaccinated residents, per CDC recommendation, should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other Residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category