We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
Join us for this calorie burning workout suitable for first timers and experienced riders alike! Residents use stationary bikes to climb and race through sprints; all while listening to great music. This is an instructor guided class in the Rio Bravo, please bring water and a towel to class.
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 14 residents.
• No spectators or companions please
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
In accordance with CDC and Pima County Health Department recommendations:
• NO masks are required for vaccinated residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine)
• Non-vaccinated residents, per CDC recommendation, should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other Residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category