We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, October 3, 2022.
An intense, full-body interval routine that will empower and motivate you. The work out consists of boxing and kickboxing movements mixed with martial arts . Please bring hand weights if you desire, and a water bottle.
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 14 residents.
• Only the resident attending the class will be permitted into class
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
In accordance with CDC and Pima County Health Department recommendations:
• NO masks are required for vaccinated residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine)
• Non-vaccinated residents, per CDC recommendation, should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category