Veterans Day is November 11, 2022! We are so incredibly grateful for all of the veterans out there and want to honor them with our third annual Veterans Day1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! Our hearts are full of GRATITUDE for all of you! We will also be donating at least 15% of each registration to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) Charitable Service Trust, which supports physical and psychological rehabilitation programs that provide direct service to ill, injured, or wounded veterans.
- Races can be completed anytime in November 2022, even better if it’s November 11th.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) Charitable Service Trust
- You’ll receive a Veterans Day medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Veterans Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $18 (includes a medal, bib, and donation to charity)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-October 2022
* Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2022 event, PLUTO: King of the Kuiper Belt – Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 25% on ALL EVENTS throughout 2022 (which makes races less then $14)! The code starts at the start of 2022 and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2022! So be sure to sign up for PLUTO now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
Event details and schedule
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. Running and walking on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5Ks, 10K, half marathon and more!