Skaters will learn edges to develop a "glide to their stride", learn to two foot glide, and be introduced to gliding on a curve, snowplow stopping and backward skating. Skate and helmet included in program fee.
Prerequisite: Completion of Tot Level 2 or ability to meet Tot Level 2 skills.
If your child has not recently skated, best to review prior level.
- Gloves and waterproof pants
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre