We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
Strengthen existing forward skating skill, learn left and right foot stopping, backward skating, backwards sculling, tight slalom, introduction to one foot glide and backward pumping on a line.
Prerequisite: Completion of Child Level 3 or ability to meet Child Level 3 skills.
- Gloves required
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre