We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
Build upon existing technical correct skating skills to strengthen forward and backward skating, learn to one foot glide on a curve, backward snowplow stop and be introduced to forward and backward pumping and thrusting on a curve.
Prerequisite: Completion of Child 4 or ability to meet Child 4 skills.
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Review Know Before You Go for facility and PHO updates
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre