We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
Skaters who can already skate forward improve forward skating techniques and learn forward sculling, wide slaloms, forward snowplow stopping and be introduced to backward sculling, backwards skating and one foot pumping on a straight line.
Prerequisite: Completion of or ability to meet Tot 4 or Child 2 skills.
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Review Know Before You Go for facility and PHO updates
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre