We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, May 29, 2022.
Looking to improve existing skating skills and become a more competent skater? At the Port Coquitlam Community Centre adult participants will improve their forward skating technique, learn how to backwards skate, stop proficiently, and improve edges to balance and learn crossovers.
CSA approved helmet mandatory, and skate and helmet rentals included in program fee.
- Gloves for safety as well as warmth
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Review Know Before You Go for facility and PHO updates
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Choose approx. 2 sizes smaller than shoes for hockey skates and same size as shoes for figure skates
Program Purple Arena