Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Adult 50 Plus Softball leagues are played 10 v 10 (10 players on the field) with 50 Plus specific rules.
- All players must be 50 years of age in the calendar year.
Adult Softball Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSoftball
- Bats used in the Town of Parker adult leagues must have the current USSSA logo used to identify legal bats.
- A Point of No Return line is utilized in this league as a safety measure.
- City Ordinance #12.03.1 Section 1 prohibits the possession or consumption of any alcohol on city park lands.
50 Plus Division: The league is comprised of recreational teams with both male and female players, ages 50 and over, of varied experience. Teams participate for fun and competition but understand that winning isn't the entire purpose of the game.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Twelve games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
Free agent registration allows individuals to register to play and be placed on teams with other free agents. Full teams will be formed and a team captain will be chosen from rostered players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: N/A
Older Adult (50+)
SSC - Ball Field 1 at Salisbury Sports Complex