Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Coed Indoor Soccer is played 6 v 6 (5 players, 1 goalie) with coed-specific Rules.
- All players must be 18 when they start playing.
- No goal scoring caps
- All players must wear shin guards
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment, as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: 7/4, 8/29, 9/5
FH - Turf (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse