This activity is closed to further registration.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Men’s League Indoor Soccer is played 6 v 6 (5 players, 1 goalie).
- All players must be 18 when they start playing.
- No goal scoring caps.
- All players must wear shin guards.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment, as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports .
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- Team captains have the option of registering with a non-refundable $100 deposit or paying the league fee in full. If the $100 deposit option is chosen, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the deposit one day after the team’s first game.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: 4/17
FH - Turf (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse