This is a tentative activity. Registrations will be accepted if it becomes official.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Kickball leagues are played 11 v 11. Teams are coed and require a minimum of four women.
- All players must be 18 when the league starts.
Adult Kickball Rule Highlights: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultKickball
- Bunting is not allowed.
- Each team is allowed 1 more homerun than the opponent.
- Coed rules apply; a Point of No Return line and Home Plate Line are used for player safety.
The league is comprised of male and female players, and is a combination of higher and lower-skilled teams. Teams in this league participate to compete at a recreational level. When the registration allows, we will divide this league into two, similarly-skilled divisions, generally an Upper and Lower division. Teams may also be split into two divisions for playoffs, based on the league standings at the end of the regular season. Teams participate for fun and competition but understand that winning isn’t the entire purpose of the game.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
Please contact Emma Polzer at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies: can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports .
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- Team captains have the option of registering with a non-refundable $100 deposit or paying the league fee in full. If the $100 deposit option is chosen, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the deposit, one day after the team’s first game.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: 9/5
Games are played at O'Brien Park and occasionally moved to Salisbury Field 4.