Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Volleyball leagues are played 4 v 4 with grass coed-specific rules.
- All players must be 18 when the league starts.
- Adult Volleyball Rule Highlights: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultVolleyball
- **Two female players are required to play at all times. If multiple contacts of the ball are made by a team, one contact must be by a female player.
- **Three games are played in every match.
- The league is comprised of leisure teams with less experienced and inexperienced players. Teams participate for fun and enjoyment, and are not too concerned with winning.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
- Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Skip Dates: None
Each team must have same colored jerseys and ALL players must be 18 and older. Teams are coed and require a minimum of two women.
Games are played at Auburn Hills on the South Field near the Pavilion.