We're sorry, but this class is over. The last meeting was Sunday, January 22, 2023.
- Recommended for ages 11-17. Please contact us if you want to register your 9 or 10 year old.
- Course is held 2 days in a row, for 5 hours each day, starting at 1:00 PM, total of 10 hours.
- Must attend both to complete course and receive certification.
- Day 1 focuses on Babysitting and Home Safety
- Day 2 focuses on CPR/AED and First Aid
- We do not issue refunds once your registration is complete
- You may RESCHEDULE and/or TRANSFER your course ONE time within 90 days of your original class date
- Textbooks are non-refundable after received
- Please download and bring all attachments with you when attending class
**All Classes held at CPR for Life - 1678 S Beavercreek Rd Ste N, Oregon City Location Map
CPR for Life