We're sorry, but this class is over. The last meeting was Saturday, October 1, 2022.
- This is an 8 hour course starting at 10:00 AM.
- In-person course for the General Public & Most Professions.
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR & First Aid
- We do not issue refunds once your registration is complete
- You may RESCHEDULE and/or TRANSFER your course ONE time within 90 days of your original class date
- Textbooks are non-refundable after received
- Please download and bring all attached forms with you when attending class
*We will cover FIRST AID, take a break, and then teach Adult, Child, Infant CPR/AED (in that order).
*The Child and Infant modules are optional - you may leave after completing the Adult module if the other two are not required for you to complete. The cost will be $69. Please specify when registering.
**All Classes held at CPR for Life - 1678 S Beavercreek Rd Ste N, Oregon City Location Map
CPR for Life