The 6th annual Brooklyn 15 Kilometer Run (The "B15") is returning this spring after four consecutive sell-out events. Prospect Park is one of the great running venues with a beautiful parkland setting in the heart of Brooklyn. The B15 is a 3-loop course of rolling hills with giant tree-lined roads closed to traffic. There is also a 5k run/walk and Kid’s 1 mile run to give a different distance for all category of runners and joggers.
Event details and schedule
Race Schedule & Info:
- The 2018 Race is on Sunday April 15, 2018
- Start Time: 730am
- Location Prospect Park - Brooklyn
- This year's events include: 15k, 5k and Kids' 1 mile runs.
Packet Pickup Information:
- Packet Pickup & Late Registration (if available) will be at R&A Cycles on Saturday April 14, 2018.
- Pickup hours will be from 12pm - 4pm
- VIP Packet Pick-Up available as an option when registering. This will allow you to pick up your packet on race morning.
R&A Cycles is located at: 105 5th Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11217
Pacific Sports LLC