Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Hammonasset Beach State Park1288 Boston Post Rd Madison, CT 06443
The shoreline’s flattest half marathon!
The flat half marathon course winds through Hammonasset Beach State Park, Shoreline Greenway Trail, and the surfside roads in Madison. The 5K runs entirely in Hammonasset Beach State Park. The Half Marathon and 5K are both certified courses.
Limited to 1,500 runners! Technical running shirts to the first 1000 entrants! Don’t miss our post race party with music, food and beverages on the beach!
Awards: Top three finishers in each age division for both races. Mens and women’s divisions: 12 & under (5K only), 13-19 (5K only), 19 & under (Half Marathon only), 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+Additional Race Info:
- Parking available at Hammonasset Beach State Park.
- Aid stations approximately every two miles along the Half Marathon course.
- One aid station on the 5K course.
- Gatorade available at 6 of the 7 event aid stations.
- GU gel available at one aid station.
- For more information email@example.com or 203-481-5933
Race proceeds benefit The Rotary Club of Madison
Event details and schedule
Raceday Schedule @ Meig’s Point:
7:30am Packet pick-up & race registration
9:00am Half Marathon Start
9:05am 5K Start
9:20am Post-Race Party
11:00am Awards Ceremony