A bicycle tour of the Lodi's Wineries. (Approx 45mi)
ATTN: Use Ray Road and Park Behind Winery
• Course Map
• Free wine tasting at all winery stops
• Lunch Stop
• Rest/Snack Stops
• Post-Ride Meal & Glass of Michael David Wine
• Giro D' Vino Commemorative Wine Glass
• Live Music
• All wine purchases shuttled to Start/Finish. Allow 1-2hrs for wine deliveries at finish.
• Tech support by Lodi Cyclery
• Bike Vallet by Bike Lodi Org.
The course is lined with vinyards and a beautiful river crossing along the Mokelumne. This route features the best wineries in the Lodi Appellation. Many of our wineries are internationally reknowned and will be awaiting and ready to host all cyclists.
Event details and schedule
• Remember daylight savings time change
• This ride will take place rain or shine
• Check-in opens at 7:30am and closes at 9am
• The course opens at 8:30am, all riders must be on course by 9am
• The food service ends at 4:30 pm
• Weather can turn cool or wet. Bring a jacket
• Helmets ARE REQUIRED
• Obey all traffic laws