Event Time: 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
The newest addition to the Town of Little Elm, Texas, The Cove at The Lakefront™ is a 42,000-square-foot, highly-anticipated, one-of-a-kind destination water park!
Adult Swim on Saturday, October 2 includes adults-only access to all of The Cove's™ features including the FlowRider® Double, lazy river, three slides, and activity pool. While you dry off, play some corn hole or watch the your favorite team play on the big screen! Food, alcoholic beverages, and non-alcoholic bevereages will be available for purchase from The Snack Shack.
If you have kids you need to drop off, you can drop them off at The Rec at The Lakefront. The cost is $15 per child aged 2-12. Pre-registration is encouraged. More information and registration can be found at these links (separate link depending on the age of your child):
9-12 Years Old: http://apm.activecommunities.com/littleelm/Activity_Search/3445
Event details and schedule
- No glass or outside alcohol. All beverages must be sealed.
- Proper swim attire required.
- Follow lifeguard instructions and all posted signs. Management reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission.
- United States Coast Guard approved floatation devices only. Life jackets and inner tubes available.
- No running, diving, extended breath-holding, fighting, or foul language.
- No smoking or vaping.
- The Cove at the Lakefront™ is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please store all belongings in a day locker.
- Please wear a mask unless swimming or actively eating/drinking.
- Social distancing encouraged.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands and practice good hygiene.
- Members may access the event by scanning their membership card at the front desk. No pre-registration is required.
- Waiver must be completed for all guests.
- Receipt required for readmission.
Coolers & Outside Food
No outside food/drink is allowed for this event. We will offer event-specific food and beverage items at specials at the Snack Shack at The Cove™.
Please enjoy all food and beverages in our designated dining areas:
- Outdoor Patio
- Mezzanine Terrace
- No food or beverage may be consumed while in the water.
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the larger red, green and blue slides.
- Must be at least 42 inches tall to body board on the FlowRider® Double.
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to surf on the FlowRider® Double.