We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, October 24, 2021.
LOCR offers rowing programs for adults (18+) with prior rowing experience and those wanting to learn the finer points of rowing technique. We welcome experienced rowers from other rowing programs or anyone who has completed the Learn to Row program.
LOCR teaches Learn to Row classes for adults during Spring, Summer and Fall, for those who have little or no prior rowing experience, and we offer classes for both types of rowing: sweep and sculling. Participants learn the basics of rowing terminology, boat handling and safety. Proper rowing technique is taught first on rowing machines and then progress to the water. All classes are 4 weeks, 2 times per week. Class size is limited - sign up today!
REQUIRED FORMS: If you are a current rower or have previously rowed with us from a Learn to Row class, we do not need new forms. If you have never rowed with us, please complete the following:
2. Float Test OR Declaration of swimming ability (sign on icrew)
3. USRowing Membership & Waiver Club code: EJPZZ write this down! you will need to have this code to register; Basic membership is $9.75 or Championship membership is $65. Link on icrew
4. USRowing Safety Video Watch the video before you come (look up on youtube)
5. Covid-19 Policy and procedure 2021- sign via icrew
6. Well-Being checklist is filled out daily via icrew. We will go over how to do this on the first day!
Water Sports Center at Water Sports Center