All competitors must provide proof of full vaccination (with matching identification) prior to start time/entry. No exceptions.
In order to expedite check in, if you are participating in the race, we would appreciate it if you could send a photo of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring a driver's license or other photo ID to check in for verification. Mahalo.
COURSE (Races start at 7:30 am)
The run/swim course consists of a 5K run around Ala Moana Beach Park and a 1K swim fronting the park. The run is first, followed by the swim. The run starts at the Diamond Head Concession. Time Limit: 1 hour 15 minutes.
There is no packet pickup. Check-in between 6:15 to 7:15 am on race day to receive race number & race instructions
NO T-SHIRT GUARANTEE FOR LATE ENTRIES
ENTRIES CLOSE AT 11:59 PM HAWAII STANDARD TIME (HST) ON THE LISTED DATE
- Christmas Biathlon & 3-Race Series: Early entry closes 11/20/2021; LATE ENTRY CLOSES 11:59 PM HST on 11/27/2021.
- Magic Island Biathlon: NEW RACE DATE: 3/5/2022 Early entry closes 2/21/2022, LATE ENTRY CLOSES 11:59 PM HST 2/26/2022.
- Valentine's Day Biathlon: Early entry closes 1/27/2020; LATE ENTRY CLOSES 11:59 PM HST on 2/5/2022.
Event details and schedule
- Christmas Biathlon: December 4, 2021 (Saturday)
- Magic Island Biathlon: NEW RACE DATE March 5, 2022
- Valentine's Day Biathlon: February 13, 2022 (Sunday)
All races start at 7:30 am; check in begins at 6:15 am