Come out and choose between 3 different rides to see beautiful Sumner County supporting Sumner County Charities. Start Times are: 7:00am for the 50K/100K rides and 7:05am for the 25K ride . If any questions on this event, contact:
Bike Routes (Click on Route for Map View)
100K (Yellow Road Markings) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/3882791
50K (Green Road Markings) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/12962381
25K (White Road Markings) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/12962712
Advanced Registration and Fees if registered by July 23, 2022
NOTE : T-shirt guaranteed for advanced registrants
Race Day or Late Registration and Fees : Registration on Race Day will be held at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church on Stop Thirty Road from 6:15 to 7:00 a.m. Fees are (Cash and Checks only).
NOTE : T-shirt available ONLY as supply lasts for Race Day or Late Registration
Event details and schedule
Vehicular traffic will be on all roads, so please ride safely by observing the following SAFETY RULES: 25K (White Road Markings); 50K (Green Road Markings); 100K (Yellow Road Markings):
1. A Snell or A.N.S.I. approved helmet is required.
2. Do not attempt trips that are beyond your capabilities.
3. Be sure your bicycle is the right size for you and keep it in good repair, checking for loose and worn parts regularly.
4. Persons riding upon a roadway shall not ride more than two abreast and shall not impede the normal and reasonable flow of traffic.
5. Ride on the right-hand side of the road.
6. Obey all traffic signs and signals.
7. Pass by cyclists on left side only.
8. Signal all turns well in advance; keep both hands on your handlebars when executing a turn.
9. When riding during periods of rain, remember that water adversely affects stopping, turning & stability.
10. Never ride at night without proper lights and reflectors.
11. No stereo headphones are permitted to be used while riding.
12. Ride defensively and in a predictable manner. Stay alert. The bicycle always loses in a conflict with a car.
13. Never stop on the pavement when experiencing mechanical problems or fatigue. Pull to the shoulder of the road.
14. Establish eye contact with drivers around you and be sure they are always aware of your presence.
15. Wear bright clothing for visibility. Avoid loose fitting clothes that might get caught in the spokes or chain.
16. Watch out for speeding drivers.
17. Before starting mountain descents or long steep downgrades, make sure your brake, cables, tires and wheels are in good condition and your load is secure.
18. Be courteous to other drivers. Keep traffic flowing by helping them pass you in a safe manner.
19. Never kick at dogs if they chase you . Use your water bottle to frighten them.
1. Make sure that water bottles are full of fresh water.
2. Drink plenty of liquids to r eplenish lost body fluids. J uices will replace lost potassium.
3. Wetting your T-shirt will cool your body effectively on hot days.
4. To prevent muscle spasms, do stretching exercises or
knee bends before s tarting out.
Directions: Hendersonville is 18 miles NE of Nashville.
Take I-65 north to Vietnam Veterans Blvd (386 Exit 95) –
Take E xit 7 – Indian Lake Blvd.
Turn left and then take the first right turn on Stop Thirty Rd.
The Church is 2 tenths up on the right hand side.