First Tracks is a 5-day Outdoor Adventure Experience open to all Freshman and Transfer Students.
Take this opportunity to get to know other students while enjoying some of the wonderful recreation opportunities Colorado has to offer: camping, hiking, whitewater rafting and stand-up paddleboarding, and a high-ropes course.
Trip Cost: $575, which includes : - All food and lodging - All program activities - Transportation during the program - Equipment rental if needed (i.e. sleeping bag, sleeping pad)
Trip cost will be billed to your student account once the trip is finished. No payment needs to be made before the trip happens.
More Information at www.regis.edu/1sttracks
Typical Itinerary: Sat, Aug 13th - Day 1: Check-In on Regis University Campus, depart for camping near Genesee, CO Sun, Aug 14th - Day 2 : High and Low Ropes Challenge Course near Genesee, CO. Depart for campsite near Dillon, CO Mon, Aug 15th - Day 3 : Group 1 Rafting, Group 2 Hiking Tues, Aug 16th - Day 4 : Group 1 Hiking, Group 2 Rafting Wed, Aug 17th - Day 5 : Arrive back to Regis, early move-in
Registration is non-transferable. If a student chooses to withdraw from a course:
- Greater than or equal to 30 days prior to the course start date, Regis University will retain a $35 administrative fee
- Between 21 and 30 days of the course start, sponsor will retain $200
- Between 14 and 21 days of the course start, sponsor will retain $350
- Less than 14 days before course start, sponsor will retain entire tuition
- After the course has begun, the tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable
Regis University Northwest Campus