We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
Family swim will allow for 5-6 swimmers per half lane from the same household in the same lane with all swimmers recreational playing in your half of the lane. *Lap swim will not be permitted in a family swim lane. All swimmers under 48 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by an adult or guardian 18 years of age or older in a 1 to 1 ratio. Registration Information One family member (the head of the household or parent) must log in to your account and register for a Family Swim time and day. Once enrolled in a Family Swim time and day, upon arrival at the pool, enrollee must pay for the additional family members. (up to 5-6 participants per registration). Finally plunge in and enjoy!
Facility Use Guidelines: Lockers, Locker rooms, Restrooms and indoor and outdoor Showers are available. It is strongly recommended that swimmers come dressed and ready to swim and change/ shower at home. Participants must leave the facility immediately after their sessions has ended. Only registered swimmers/participants will be permitted to enter the facility. If a patron fails to comply with the above regulations, they will be asked to leave the facility and their fees will not be refunded. Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Pool Buoys and kick boards are available for use “Family Lap” swim will be permitted in lanes 19 only. (All other lanes should have 3 swimmer per lane.
- Family Swim, 10:00-10:50am November 29
- Family Swim, 11:00-11:50am November 29
- Family Swim, 12:00-12:50pm November 29
- Family Swim, 6:00-6:50am November 29
- Family Swim, 6:00-6:50pm November 29
- Family Swim, 7:00-7:50am November 29
- Family Swim, 7:00-7:50pm November 29
- Family Swim, 8:00-8:50am November 29
- Family Swim, 8:00-8:50pm November 29
- Family Swim, 9:00-9:50am November 29