We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, October 13, 2022.
Adult lessons meet for four weeks on Tuesday and Thursday for 40 minutes beginning at 5:30PM. All skill levels welcome. Instructors work individually with participants during each class. Space is limited, class ratio is 6:1.
- Participants exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or have been advised by a physician that they are COVID-19 positive, should not participate in swim lessons. Please contact the Downtown Aquatic Center to cancel your swim lessons.
- Appropriate swimsuit must be worn during class; no street clothes, undergarments, or sportswear allowed.
- It is recommended that long hair be pulled back with a hair tie and covered with a swim cap.
- The use of swim goggles is highly recommended.
- Application of sunscreen 20 minutes prior to class is highly recommended.
- Please bring a towel and a change of warm, dry clothes if desired.