SOFTBALL - THURSDAY E LEAGUEWills Park Recreation Center 11925 Wills Road Alpharetta, GA 30009 Organized by Alpharetta Recreation Parks & Cultural Services Department
About this event
We’ll send your reminder 2 days before this event closes so you don’t miss out.
You will no longer receive email alerts about this activity.
This activity is closed to further registration.
- Co-ed and men's leagues.
- Men's leagues are divided into: C (most competitive), followed by D and E.
- Leagues follow USSSA rules.
- 10 game season played in 7 weeks (3 weeks of double headers).
- Games may be scheduled to start as early as 6:30 PM and as late as 9:30 PM.
- Top 6 teams per league will be entered into postseason, single elimination tournament.
- All games and tournament are played weather and time permitting.
- Protective pitching screens are used on the pitcher's mound.
- Teams must provide their own matching jerseys with numbers.
- Teams must provide their own equipment including game balls, bats and gloves.
- Bats and balls must have the current USSSA stamp.
- Register your TEAM here.
- Team fee: $450
- Individual player registration fees:
- Alpharetta residents: FREE
- Non-residents: $25
- If your team is sponsored by your Alpharetta based company, non-resident fees for employee-players may be waived. Please call or email for information and requirements.
- For info including rules, schedules, and scores visit: http://www.quickscores.com/alpharetta
- Registered teams may reserve fields for practices on a first come first serve basis depending on field availability.
- For additional info please contact Alan Sanders:
North Park fields 1 - 4
June 01 - July 13, 2023
6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Age and Gender
Wills Park Recreation Center11925 Wills Road Alpharetta, GA 30009